Saturday, August 30, 2008

Im happy to say that the side effects have been much more tolerable. The ringing in my ears no longer give me headaches but its still giving me a hard time hearing. Volumes have to be turned up and talking to me you will have to speak a little louder. Making phone calls is difficult because of this and I apologize if I havent been able to speak to you on the phone. Please realize that talking on the phone longer than a few minutes will give me a headache.

Energy level is a little low and I started to have rashes all over my chest and shoulder because of low platelets. They itch just a little but once my blood counts go up they will dissapear and hopefully the mouth sores as well.

Thank you for all the prayers and encouragements, things would be much more difficult for me without it. I also want to say that I have the greatest mom in the world. I have never met anyone so patient and caring and I dont know what I would do without her. She is a great mom!

PS:
I am sending my prayers to those living near the Gulf Coast and I hope that they will be protected from any harm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Rina. We still keep you in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Rina, I send my pray to you from Jakarta :)