Monday, August 18, 2008

More pump...

I feel fortunate that things are going moderately well. Although my tumor is growing the swelling is not too bad and hasnt cause too much pain or making me cough. Eating is still difficult because of lack of appetite and taste change. It makes me a little sad that I dont enjoy eating as much as I used to especially when I remember loving my mom's cooking so much.

I went to the cancer center this morning for chemo. I am happy to know that all my blood counts are back to normal and there were no glitches with the treatment. I will be receiving Cisplatin on the 24 hour pump. So I will be coming back tomorrow for a different drug. Hope that the treatment goes well.

What I dont like about chemo is how tired it makes you feel. I really wanted to write more, but all I could think of right now is a nap. Which I think I will do right now. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the update. I receive several calls a week asking about your health. Happy to hear that you are back having Chemo even though you have the difficult side affects. My hope is that you get closer to the transplant. Our prayers and thoughts are with you daily.
Stay strong. GG

Anonymous said...

This is the first week of class and I can not wait until you are back in classes. We will celebrate that day..... Get Well Soon.