Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Things are progressively getting better. The sores in my mouth are gone and even my taste buds are back. I can taste the food that I eat again and its wonderful. I am still struggling with my fever despite having taken Tylenol, my temperature would always go back up to around 101 to 103. Also, the mystery rash on my chest is still there and now its starting to itch. My mom would put powder on it which would relieve it a little bit. Whenever I am in pain I keep remembering that God still cares about me and he would not give me a challenge or difficulties more than I could handle. I know that all of this has made me into a stronger person. There is always a positive that comes out the negative.

So there's wildflowers growing outside of my backyard and I saw some sunflowers blooming, I decided to pick one up and put it in my room. The flower looks gorgeous on my desk. The other thing that made me happy was the fact that I was outside and was able to enjoy the nice weather.

Over the weekend there was a car wreck that killed three OSU students and one of them was a close friend of mine. Christian Wright had an addictive personality and was someone that you could count on for anything. When I heard that he and his girlfriend as well as another person passed away I couldnt believe it. I saw Christian not so long ago and he gave me a hug and said "you get well soon, I dont like seeing you sick" haha! He made it sound like it was an order that I have to finish. I will miss him greatly and my condolences to the family of Kelli Mellon, Christian Wright and Chris Bellmer. I really hate when something like this happens. :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Continue to stay strong and may God Bless and keep you. Sure miss seeing and talking to you...

Unknown said...

Rina,

your attitude is an inspiration for everyone. I think of you often and pray for your healing. Hang in there.

Love,
Lynn P

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lynn P. Hang in there, Rina.

oa/

Anonymous said...

Rina,

I miss you and i hate hearing what youre going through. But how you've handled this is inspirational and I'll pray for your health always.
I hope we can meet again so i can hug you and make ur pains go away.. hehe
Get well soon dear.

Love,
Mina