Monday, August 25, 2008

Sorry for the lack of happy posting, well actually lack of postings in general. I have been feeling lousy since receiving my chemo last week and still not feeling any better. The body aches continue to be bothersome and the shortness of breath makes moving around from room to room difficult. I feel like my independence slipping away as I have to rely on my mom for alot of things such as preparing food and getting my clothes ready. The worst side effect that im feeling right now is the constant ringing in my ears. This high shrill noise has been going on for a few days and its putting pressure on my head that results in severe headaches. I feel like im losing my hearing that I have to ask people to speak up when talking to me. It doesnt seem painful but trust me all of these side effects can really ruin your everyday routine and suck up all of your positive attitude.

I am so down and out that I just move from the bed to the couch and back to bed and not care about anything. Im complaining, but I dont care. Im frusturated. I want it to end. soon. Is that really too much to ask for? :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gutlak yah .... hmm..pokoknya yg kuat aja

Anonymous said...

hii ... keep fight girl .. don't stop to dream

Dino said...

My name is Dino and I am currently studying in University of Delaware, Delaware.
My father has the same kind of cancer. He is going through the same thing as you are, but he is in Indonesia.
I hope you stay tough and fight the cancer. Get better soon.