Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The never ending itch...

Im happy to say that because of my mom's TLC everyday is alot better day than before. I am able to tolerate the pills and are eating alot more than I was. Still not much food, just little stuff like broth for lunch and one scrambled egg for the evening with ensure in between. I could feel my energy level picking up and I was able to control the times that I doze off alot better.

Moving from one room to another is still a little hard. I would get a little light headed and out of breath, but with lots of rests and moving slowly helps with the problem. For the first time in a week, I finally saw how tattered my legs are. I dont know whether its because of the chemo drugs or the drugs they gave me at the hospital, but I had a major sweat and itch problem while I was in hospital. The itch was so bad that I could care less about anything else, so I scratched the heck out of it. Now my legs are hurting a little from the continuous scratching and well now it looks like my legs were mauled by tigers and it definitely doesnt help me walking from one place to another either. My mom has been good about making me to stop scratching so that the welts and the redness could heal. But dont tell her this, I scratch when she's not looking. I feel guilty.

I am due for a check up tomorrow. I hope things are good and that im on my way to recovery from this rough week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rina, I am sorry you are having a rough time, but I am so excited about how much money has been raised. I just posted your websites on the webmagic lymphoma board. We miss you and are cheering you on.
Fondly,
Zgirl (Melissa)