Sunday, July 20, 2008

I cant believe tomorrow is Monday already...

Its Sunday. My mini mission is not going well. About yesterday afternoon my neck was cramping a little bit. But as the hours progressed, the pain got worse and the pain shifted from my neck to the middle of my back bone. I had difficulty moving my arms and turning my head. I feel much better today, but my back still hurts everytime I move my arm or my head. Hopefully, lots of rest will do the trick. Monday is tomorrow, yikes!

The garage sale was an even bigger success than the last one. Yesterday's sale was large and had a good turnout. Thank you to everyone who volunteered their time to make sure that it was a success. They were able to make $1300 for my transplant fund! That is so wonderful!

This whole fundraising process have been so surreal. I cant believe that so many people lend a hand to help me. Which is why I need to get into transplant soon. Please pray for me that the cancer cells will stay under control...

No comments: