Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom...


Today the greatest person in my life is celebrating her birthday. As much as my mom hates birthdays because it reminds her of her age I think birthdays are pretty cool and awesome. Out of the goodness of my heart I will not disclose her age. Since her 35th birthday, her age has been as much of a mystery as the existence of the lochness monster. LOVE YOU MOM! I think like wine you have aged gracefully. :D

Tomorrow will be the last (I hope!) EPOCH treatment that I will be getting. I have an appointment with Dr P and then off to the treatment room for my chemo. Wish me luck that everything will go smoothly!

xoxo,
rina

2 comments:

kribo1 said...

Rina,
Glad to read the result. The following posting http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/66441?tstart=0 on Oprah explained why my early post on your story there was removed. However, they let my second post http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/75066 to ask people to pray for you to stay there. I'm still hoping that big O or other big shots will pick up your story, Rina. I hope your visitors would also go there and post a reply and the more the replies the more chances to catch their attention and finally it goes to Oprah. Who knows it will be exposed nation wide which means you will get more helps, Rina. At least that was what I hope and pray for. GBU.

BTW, you need to register to post in Oprah's message board.

kribo1 said...

Oops, posted in the wrong place. Happy B'day bu Enny. :-)