Sunday, June 22, 2008

A persons trash is someone else's treasure...


Slowly but surely I have been feeling better. With each night's rest my body is rejuvenated and aches are starting to disappear, fevers are no longer a problem, and if it werent for this cough still being here I would begin to feel like myself again.

But I have predicted all of this. I would usually feel bad about the fourth and last day of chemo and would continue on a downhill slope through the week after. Then towards the end of that week I would start to feel healthier and would continue to climb up for a week before the whole process of chemo would begin again. So basically, Dr P would like to give chemo whenever my numbers and my health is good enough for those evil toxins. I know he means well, but I wish I have more than just one week of feeling healthy. But I shouldnt complain, I would be in pain 24/7 because of those pesky tumors if it werent for Dr P's treatment plan. You start to learn how to give and take.

I am really looking forward to the transplant. With the high dose chemo it would blast those pesky tumors out of here! As far away from me as possible! With it comes freedom. I will then be able to have healthy days lasting longer than a week. Everyday I pray that everything will work out and that I will have my transplant procedure done during this window of opportunity. I cannot let this slip by me, I really cant. Sometime I dont know how im supposed to feel, relieved that the transplant is in three weeks which means that I am THAT much closer to a cure or worried that three weeks is not enough time to come up with that large sum of money. I dont know. I really dont.

Anyways....

I know that I cant just cry about my problems and expect them to go away without doing anything about it. So if all goes to plan, I should be feeling much better this week. Which means that I should be able to be more active in helping out my mom and everyone involved in getting the community garage sale going. Which I hope we will have lots to sell and lots of people coming out to the GS.

I hope everyone is having a sunny sunday! :)


xoxo,
rina

1 comment:

rule said...

You are an awesome and excellent writer. Our prayers are with you and your family.If you need any help in the Garage sale..let me know we would love to help. We will - insahllah - come to the GS. God be with you and best wishes.