Friday, June 27, 2008

If Human Cloning Was Possible...


I havent been able to post the past couple of days because not only my cough has been so terrible that it tires me out but also because with the energy I have left, I have tried to help out with the garage sale process. It made me so happy to see that many people donated wonderful items for the sale. I feel like I could open up my own second hand shop with the immense amount of items that we have for the garage sale tomorrow. I'm feeling very optimistic with the sale tomorrow, I really don't see how anyone could pass up buying these wonderful items. They really are not junk, but simply treasures! treasures that will help me reach my transplant goal. :)

Even with help from wonderful people for the past couple of days, we're still not done setting up. But I know my mother and those who are helping her set up in the morning will make sure that the place will be up and running tomorrow morning. They are simply the most wonderful and kind people that you'll ever meet. I feel really blessed to have these kind of people in my life!
I wish I was more help, but this cough is unbereable. Especially with this heat, it definitely makes my cough alot worse! I hate it because it makes me feel useless. Maybe if there were five of me, it could equal one decent healthy person. Hah!

The "Cancer Schmancer Comedy Jam" was tonight. In fact, its going on right now. It really makes me sad that im not able to make it. But I really cant be there tonight and have the strength for tomorrow's sale. I would be too wiped out. Also the drive and with the 10 PM -1 AM time, its simply too much for my old weary body.

We just got done sorting and getting stuff ready just an hour ago. My mom needed to get some stuff for the lemonade/bake sale tomorrow from wal-mart. I thought I should give her some company and so I went with her. We just got home and my body is worn out. It's needing some hardcore sleep, but I thought I should update just to let everyone know that i'm doing alright. :)

xoxo,
rina

PS: If anyone is from around Stillwater...

Community Garage Sale --- 8 AM, Sat Morning!
1909 E Duke Ave.

Be there or be square! (that's where all the cool kids will be...) :p

No comments: