Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Things are going well...

The Cytoxin regimen has been tolerable so far. Its a four day treatment and im halfway done with it. After that I will be receiving a week of Neupogen shot while continusly being watched for infections and doing blood work. I take about ten pills a day, its such a pain but I know they are just preventive stuff and I know its better than coming down with something horrible like pneumonia or something. I do hope that this good fortune will continue and the tumor will continue to shrink and slow down the growth.
Its sad that Valerie, one of the Cancer Care nurse, no longer work at the clinic. She was such a wonderful nurse and human being overall. So caring and she took care of me well. I wish her the best to whatever she choose to do from here. I will miss seeing her face and caring personality at the center.
Yesterday was the first time that I was able to go to the stores and shop in a long time. It was really nice to be out and about and do something that I love to do which was shopping and it was so much fun! :)
That is all the news I have and I hope that everyone had a good hump day today.

xoxo,
Rina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear good news Rina.

oa/