Monday, September 22, 2008

And it continues ...

Im happy to say that the lack of update was because my health has been improving. Although the cancer and the swelling is there, the growth of it have been under control and slow. I was able to be more active within the past week and are able to do the stuff that I want to do. Although I am feeling well my weekly blood work showed that my red, white blood and platelets shows that I am prone to infection and are not at the level that is safe.

My platelets are low and they usually do not treat patients with the count of 46, but Dr. P had decided togo and treat me tomorrow. Please pray that everything will go smoothly and that my health continues to improve!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the update. Been thinking about you often. Keep up the fight - you go girl.

Anonymous said...

Wow! So happy to hear of your improvement! Our prayers are with you.

Teresa